Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can Kenneth really comment about Charlie being false?

He wasn't in the house for long and surely nobody could put up an act for that amount of time, is Charlie faking or not? - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a鈥?/a>


I do agree with what he says about Freddie though!Can Kenneth really comment about Charlie being false?
It depends what he means by 'false' Sali! I think Charlie is very cunning and he also plays up to the cameras - we see him looking at them all the time and he stages little 'scenes' with Rodders for the cameras too. If that is being false then yes he is! And I agree about Freddie too!Can Kenneth really comment about Charlie being false?
Thanks for choosing my answer Sali - pity Charlie is not up this week! x

Report Abuse



Your right in the fact that he is in no place to comment but I do agree with him, Charlie is instrumental in most arguments, backstabbing and repeating confidences when people have sworn him to secrecy. Then he plays the little boy lost routine and says he wants to be friends with everyone. I also found it distasteful when he linked his appearance on BB with his mothers coma care, I think he was trying to but the viewer and housemate on a guilt trip.
He is right about lisa. I didnt like kenny much but i am suspicious of charlie. I've noticed charlie likes to sit back and watch arguments. Next time there is an argument i can guarantee charlie will be near or somehow stirred it up.
I don't like Charlie much tbh..............





But I liked Kenny even less.............





So he has NO point..............





but maybe he does really????????????





Who Knows!
yeah - he is spot on Charley is fake as kat was last year

No comments:

Post a Comment