Thursday, February 11, 2010

People are making up false and damaging rumors about me?

There are like one or two guys, who are making up nonsense about me, and its annoying. I get people asking me ';is it true that you...'; or ';i heard this ...'; or ';how on earth can you have done this..';.


I can't go around telling everyone that I never did that or said anything. It's really getting on my nerves now. I told the guys who are making rubbish up, to please stop. They are now doing it even more.


What can I do?People are making up false and damaging rumors about me?
Ignore it. I believe that ppl only feel the need to spread rumors about others when they are insecure about themselves. As far as the ppl coming up to you and asking if these rumor are true- a simple 'you should know me better then that' should suffice.People are making up false and damaging rumors about me?
It's good that you have people who are willing to ask you rather than just believe and avoid you because of it. Continue to tell the true story and ignore the troublemakers. Tell the people who ask you if it's true if you're tired ';if you will believe that, you will believe anything';
i understand about how damaging rumors can be. and its not always possible, or wanted!! to tell every one ur busines to set them straigth from the rumors. so ive foudn the best way for ur heart, and for the rumors to go away is laugh at them, and encourage them, when people come to u, make up a story even crazier with a twinkle in ur eye, and keep changing it, always making sure u use the same details as the rumors but make them crazy and unbelivable, then when people ask u about the crazy rumors jus have a big laugh and say nothing 鈾?werks liek a charm!!
Don't let the know that they are winning. When people walk up to you telling you that they heard this and that ignore them. Make them feel stupid about themselves. Eventually the guys that have no lives would realize that they are not affecting you.
Well that bites. The people who know you and are your friends, probably won't even believe the gossip...There isn't much you can really do if you have already spoken with these losers - Good luck to you!
Stop acting like a victim. It's only a problem if you act like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment