Thursday, February 11, 2010

How common are false negatives in pregnancy tests?

i have been dizzy and a little nauseous (which isn't normal for me) constipated, which really isn't normal for me, and my period is over a week late. i took a test the second day i missed my period, and two days later, both were negative. possible reasons for this is what?





i am a diabetic, and i have severe frequent urination, which i was told may mean my urine was too diluted. is that true? i still haven't started, i had some discharge when it was due, but nothing else. any ideas?How common are false negatives in pregnancy tests?
There actually pretty common. Possible reason is that the hormone is high enough to be detected. Blood Test would be good.How common are false negatives in pregnancy tests?
They are not very common. The test is like 99% accurate. Could be lots of stuff. Stress,Flu, PCOS. PCOS is common in diabetic women.

No comments:

Post a Comment