Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where can I find Captain Gatso's false address to escape parking/speeding fines etc?

Captain Gatso (google it) is offering an address in Essex allowing motorists to falsely register their vehicles there and thus escape paying parking/speeding/congestion charge fines. It's a legitimate legal loophole and apparently thousands of people have already registered there. I'd like to know the address. ThanksWhere can I find Captain Gatso's false address to escape parking/speeding fines etc?
You could just quit breaking the law.Where can I find Captain Gatso's false address to escape parking/speeding fines etc?
I have been trying to find this out myself. Unfortunately all I can find is that there was an address in Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex. The address is still being used but is monitored by the DVLA. The new address is a secret. However you could get round this by hiring a P.O. Box care of address.

Report Abuse



Of course, if you do this you will have to notify your insurance company and they will want to know whether the car is being parked on the road, off-road or garaged.


This will mean that if the false address is in a different area to your own your insurance premium may well be higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment