Sunday, February 7, 2010

My pregnancy test came back positive, but I had my period. Was it a false reading or miscarriage?

My pregnany test reading came back positive, but a couple weeks later I started my period. Did I have a miscarriage or was it just a false reading?My pregnancy test came back positive, but I had my period. Was it a false reading or miscarriage?
There are no false positives with pregnancy tests. Have you taken another one?





Sometimes women have a small amount of bleeding and cramping while pregnant; especially during the first trimester and the last few weeks of your pregnancy.





If the flow is heavy or if the cramping is very painful, you need to see your doctor right away. You should really try to get an appointment as soon as possible.





It is not necessarily more difficult to conceive, although it can be more difficult to carry the baby to term. There is no need to worry unless you have had multiple miscarriages.My pregnancy test came back positive, but I had my period. Was it a false reading or miscarriage?
could be neither...plenty of women have periods while pregnant. I recommend going to the doctor to have them test you.
It could be chemical pregnancy.. go and take a blood test to find out.. Good Luck!
I wouldn't depend on store purchase pregancy test to give results. See your family Doctor.
if the period was light and maybe short you can still be pregnant, if it was heavy and full of clots it could have been a miscarriage, and those things can be wrong. take another test.
  • private myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment