Sunday, February 7, 2010

What things could give a person a false negative on a HCG test if in fact they are pregnant?

thanksWhat things could give a person a false negative on a HCG test if in fact they are pregnant?
All I can think of is someone testing too early. You may not have enough of the hormone needed yet for a test to pick it up.Good luckWhat things could give a person a false negative on a HCG test if in fact they are pregnant?
Testing too early will cause confusion and false results. You can pregnancy test 7 days after a missed period for the greatest accuracy. If you feel the test is still incorrect, you can wait for a week and then take another urine or blood test to confirm results.





Pregnancy Signs:


http://web.mac.com/pregnancysecrets/Site鈥?/a>



A false neg on a pee test normally comes when you test too soon. I like most women TTC never waited until I'm supposed to and get neg. at 1st but when I retest like I should when I should it always showed accurate. When it said I was not preg. I was not and when it said I was I was. I had tried to conceive for over a year and have taken my share of tests when the test says preg. we believe it but when it says neg. we question it. If you still get a neg. and you suspect your still preg. then you should go get a blood test at your Dr. office. Hope you have success soon.
If your hormone levels are lower than the test detects, then it will give you a false negative.





Here's a list of the pregnancy test brands and what level your hormones must be at for it to detect.





http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.htm鈥?/a>
Testing too early is a BIG one. Otherwise, some women just don't secrete enough HCG into their urine for a test to be positive. In that case, get a blood test. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment