Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anyone have a false negative with the CBE digital HPT?

We are TTC %26amp; I am now 3 days late, I took 2 CBE digital tests (one the day i missed my period %26amp; one this morning) and both came back ';not pregnant';. I plan on getting a different HPT and retesting, just cuious if this happened to anyone else %26amp; their outcome. Thanks!Anyone have a false negative with the CBE digital HPT?
Well that could be possible. I took 2 CBE digital tests and they gave me false positives! Danm them! I am going to use a different brand this month! Good luck and baby dust to you XX!Anyone have a false negative with the CBE digital HPT?
Nope I took one two weeks late and it said NOT PREGNANT and I wasn't. So they are very accurate. Good luck.
I think I heard something about that...check out www.peeonastick.com and look in their digital tests section.

No comments:

Post a Comment