Thursday, February 11, 2010

True or False: The best way to pick up a girl is not to try and pick her up at all?

The guy who shows less desperation is usually the one that shines through the clutter. True or False: The best way to pick up a girl is not to try and pick her up at all?
Ehh.. sometimes.





I think the best way for guys to pick up girls is for them to act like themselves.True or False: The best way to pick up a girl is not to try and pick her up at all?
Absolutely true.


Always remember that.
true somewhat, like if youre not obnoxiously trying to get laid. but how will she get to know you if you dont approach her?
I'm lovin' the new avatar!!





Unless a guy is right in front of me saying ';I like you'; I don't get the hints.


So false.



i like men that don't ';throw'; themselves at my feet. let's make eye contact, have a few conversations and let things happen slowly.
.. or is completely ignored.
That is so true
Hmm...true.
agreed.


same goes for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment