Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: It is ok to cheat if you are on a cruise ship?

A lady once told me that the marriage laws only apply on dry land.True or False: It is ok to cheat if you are on a cruise ship?
sure....lol.....that means its ok to cheat in the bath tub as well....





why didn't anybody tell me about this law?....LOLTrue or False: It is ok to cheat if you are on a cruise ship?
The truth about marriage is not in law that comes from a legislature. It is between you and your spouse. If you think cheating on a cruise ship is OK, why have a relationship at all?
It's never ok to cheat and is a sin, and especially in a marriage.


She was just trying to be funny or seduce you.
I would say that if you are on national waters you should obey the laws to the tee! True, whatever happens in the Ocean gets dumped in the Ocean
Yea, it's true! I read it in the bible.


Thou shall not commit adultery unless on a cruise.....


idiot!!!


do you believe everything your mom tells you?
Not really funny - why don't you show some imagination %26amp; come up with a real question or at least try multiple choice for a change?
True - absolutely, no doubt about it.
I was told by one that it is OK for me to cheat in vegas ha!ha!She said what happens in vegas stays in vegas
It's always okay to cheat anywhere as long as you don't get caught.
Peace and blessings be upon you.


I learnt that Cheating is not ok by anyway .



dont be so rediculous
You an ***. you need a law to dictate respect for your spouse?


She deserves better than you.
i dont' know - but be sure to give your wife the heads up - i'm sure she'd like to get some action from a hot cabana boy.
BAAA HAAA HAA! I wish I knew ladies as funny as these that always tell you this crazy stuff!
OK only for women...lol
Ha..well it is a cruise..so i say sure go for it.
Joke of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your a top contributor.O my

No comments:

Post a Comment