Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: Showing emotion in relationships make you vulnerable?

Do you believe that showing emotion early in a potential relationship causes damage or not? I met this amazing guy on Saturday %26amp; I always thought he was cute (but I thought he had a girlfriend) %26amp; he's the first crush I've had since I've been in college (I'm in my 3rd yr of undergrad) %26amp; I really want to make it work but I'm afraid if I show my emotions too soon it will ruin the possibility.





Thoughts? True or False: Showing emotion in relationships make you vulnerable?
Showing your emotions or not is not gonna be having much inmpact whether the relationship is going to work out or not. In a relationship, it is communication that is the most important and good communication is the glue that sticks couple together. Of course, there would be other 'glues' as well but it is one of them.





Make sure that you know how he is feeling too before going into a relationship. You can show him your true feelings but you HAVE to know how he feels about you and all before deciding to get into a relationship.





If you are in a relatioship already, then i think it is always good to let the other person know how you feel and all. To me, i love it when my gf tell me how she feels and open up to me. This shows that she trusts me and also, i do not need to guess what is on her mind, what is she feeling and so on. It makes things much simpler and clearer. If by showing your emotions you feel that you are being taken advantage of, then that person is certainly NOT for you as who will take advantage of the a person that they love? I would NEVER do that.. Ever.. So i just wish you all the best here and good luck! Cheers! =)True or False: Showing emotion in relationships make you vulnerable?
I think showing too much about yourself leaves you vulnerable. They then know just about everything about you. What makes you jealous. What makes you sad. Etc... Then they might use it against you.


Resulting in possibly ruining the relationship.





At least...that's what happened to me...
showing emotion does make you vulnerable, but you can't get close to someone without showing your emotions. it's a gamble. why not just go for it? live life!
  • private myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment