Thursday, February 11, 2010

HPV Vaccince lead to false positive pregnancy test?

I recieved the 3rd and final HPV vaccine the other day. I'm about a week and a half late on my period so I did a home pregnancy test. Any chance that the vaccine could of lead to a false positive?





P.S. The missed period could also be lead from the stress of moving across the world. I also recieved the flu mist and the anthrax vaccine on the same day.HPV Vaccince lead to false positive pregnancy test?
Umm.. the only false positive in pregnancy test is called a 'chemical pregnancy'.. where the egg is fertilized but does not implant in the uterus. Thus ending in a period. That is all that I have heard of. I do not think at all that an hpv shot would do anything to create a false positive in a home pregnancy test. the only reason a test would come back positive is if there was significant amount of hCG... even in a chemical pregnancy there are levels of hCG because it it fertilized, just not implanted. Idk why I'm blabbing.. I hope this helped a little. Good luck if your wanting to expect, and if not, I hope it's false. :)HPV Vaccince lead to false positive pregnancy test?
No, if it said positive then you are indeed pregnant.
Nope, you're pregnant. If you got a positive, that is.
Nope, you are pregnant.
uhhh no, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment